Happy Birthday!

November 2, 2007...Josh turns 2!

In honor of Josh's golden birthday, we bought him the Golden Anniversary Edition of Thomas the Train. So, of course, we had a Thomas the Train party, complete with a train cake, which I made and decorated. (This was my first and last attempt at cake decorating. It took hours, looked ridiculous, and tasted awful. I forgot that dying your own frosting always results in pastel colors. Poor Josh got a girly train cake!)







Grandma H. knit Josh this Wallaby sweater. Isn't it cute?!


















November 14, 2007...Will turns 4!

When did my baby grow up?! Will also got a Thomas the Train set for his birthday (can you imagine the battles if they didn't have their own trains?), but Will chose a Tonka Truck Construction theme for his party. He specifically wanted "dirt" frosting on the cake (notice this one is store bought...easier, cuter, tastier, and even cheaper!!), and green jello for dinner. Nothing else...just green jello. I added Stromboli to the menu just to be crazy.








No comments: